Winter Walk Postponed until Sun 12th Feb.

An eye on the weather has shown that there is a large amount of rain and some wind approaching which gives rise to Roger Noel, our guide, suggesting that we use our reserve date in two weeks time.

So until Sunday 12th February, where we will meet at Big Verns at 1.30 pm.

Enjoy the weekend!