Due to the high confidence in the local forecast for Force 6-7 winds from the South West tomorrow morning, all racing is cancelled. We will try to reschedule the Condor 1&2 races at a later date.
This Sunday heralds the start of the last race series of the season. The ever popular Condor series is the last chance to get some decent competitive racing in before the winter break.
First race starts at 9:00am due to the spring tide dropping fast.
See you all there!
I know it’s looking a bit windy, but please join us at the Club for the Bart’s Bash sail on Sunday. For the first time in the history of this world wide event, we have the opportunity to raise funds for our own club. The Andrew Simpson Foundation recognises the efforts that individual clubs are putting into promoting sailing. Bart would have loved St Catherine’s as much as we do! So please sign up and raise as much as you can, whether you’re sailing on Sunday or not. Many thanks!