Sunday 21 January 2018 training & open sailing update

In light of the current weather conditions and being our crews and sailors safety our utmost priority,  we’ve been monitoring the forecasts for this weekend  with particular attention

There is now a fair degree of confidence that Sunday 21January will see winds in excess of 30kn, and therefore unsafe to sail in St Catherine’s

Regarding Saturday 20th January, the situation is fast evolving- from a forecast of NW <10kts 24h ago to the latest issued that depicts a worsening condition

Therefore the club decided to not host sailing session on Sunday, but  only tomorrow with a settled forecast will we announce if Saturday sailing will be happening instead, or if we postpone to next weekend

Please keep an eye out for club comms on the site or Facebook for the latest update

Thank you for your support

The Sailing Committee